Sunday, February 24, 2008

More for BCHS Alum(s)

Boys' sprint relay record swum at region lasted only two weeks. Even on second shave/rest, they dropped another half second to 1:32.97. The 400 f.r. dropped four seconds and made it onto the Top Ten.

The girls' relay added a bit in Austin, so their record stands at 1:44.34 - one tenth faster than '95 gals.

I've kept up the all-time top-ten lists if any of y'all want copies. I've got Keith's e-mail address. Anyone else can put their address on as a comment and I'll send it.

Before I leave B.C., I'll try to find someone who will take care of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're never leaving bay city! Ha! that place is a trap!

good to hear those guys did so well. Are they swimming all 16 now for finals?

I saw bobby lead off with a sub 50 in 100. was that his best?

4a state would have been great back in the day. too bad they waited so long.

Button said...

yes, all 16 swim twice.

both lead-offs were bests for bobby. leon anchored 200 f.r. with a :22.80. pretty good for a d-man.

i'm getting out. just not sure where to yet.