Thursday, January 03, 2013

Please tell me...

...somebody hacked his Twitter account...

Was checking the Millersville University athletic site just now.  Remember those folks?

Nearly a year ago, they announced they were dumping three (3) men's running programs.

Care to catch up?

Doublespeak post hereFunding offer rejected post hereBob Costas video post here.

Welcome back.  Got the picture now?  Okay, time to move on to another topic.

Checking out their site today (noticed they offer twelve sports for women and seven for men), I happened to click on the link for women's swim coach (no, they don't have a men's team) Kyle Almoney's Twitter page.

Screen shot:


I don't "shock" easily, so let's just say I was surprised to see the "Uncle Joe" retweet.  Didn't look like it belonged on a swim site, but I figured there must be a good reason it was there.

So..........I went ahead and checked out old Uncle Joe's page.  It ain't pretty, fans.  If it's an attempt at humor, I guess I'm just an old stick in the mud.

Naughty word warning.

Tweeting jackass w/naughty words warning.

Uncle Joe Twitter

1 comment:

Button said...

i guess i'm the only one who thinks this was inappropriate for a women's swim coach to have on his site.

i emailed coach almoney to find out if this was a mistake (hacked?) and if not, what he was thinking when retweeting this.

got no reply.

in fact, he's actually retweeted two swim/coach items since the uncle joe retweet.

guess it wasn't a hacker.

millersville is the last place i'd send a young lady to swim.