Sunday, April 24, 2016

Joseph Stanton Update


Terri posted this on Joseph's Caring Bridge page Friday:

Roller Coaster

I just found out that Joseph's lungs have both declined since yesterday. I haven't gotten to talk to the doctor yet so I don't have any more information on how this could happen but I want to ask you to pray that the LORD would send His greatest angels of healing to Joseph's bedside and never leave him infusing his sweet body with all that is needed to fight this horrific infection to clear his lungs completely.  They had to increase the oxygen that the ventilator is delivering to 50% when it had been at 35% most of the day yesterday. Please pray for the wisdom and divine inspiration of all who care for Joseph that the Great Physician would impart His greatest ideas for how to better help my prince.

Blessings to you and yours always,
Terri

No comments: